Position: Solution Architect- HRIN135 - Open
Do you like helping customers and partners solve tough technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Are you a Microsoft dev stack expert? Familiar with security best practices for applications? Do you want to be part of the solutions development team helping to deliver world class enterprise solutions for customers around the world?
As a Solution Architect focused on Microsoft technologies within MS Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Azure’s web services along with AWS.
As a Solution Architect, you will be hands-on, converting requirements into the architecture and design that ultimately constitute the blueprint for the solution. You will also be responsible for collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to assure architectural solution could be suitably translated into effectual and robust implementation.
Technical Skill Set:
- Hands on experience designing large scalable solutions and architecture using Microsoft technologies and SQL Server database design
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer, along with Service Oriented Architectures-SOA)
- Experienced in developing, designing, and implementation of complex applications on web based platforms
- Hands on experience in application design, architecture, and developing database driven web-based applications using C#, ASP, .NET framework required
- Experience in leading a software development team in a complex integrated web-enabled environment required
- Working experience with cloud Infrastructure, AWS and Azure services is preferable
- Experience in database design for complex enterprise level applications, preferably on SQL Server
- Preferably working in a SCRUM based Agile software development environment
- Understanding of server, storage and network platforms.
- Knowledge in various configuration build tools and debugger
- 10+ years. of industry experience
- Minimum 4+ years of experience as a Solution Architect
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to understand and represent the various disparate views of information, documenting actual or probable structural issues
- Ability to reverse-engineer architectures from existing structures
- Responsible for enterprise application integration (EAI), including defining opportunities for integration, selecting tools, specifying shared data and code resources, defining interfaces and data-flows, and monitoring the success of said integration
- Comfortable with hands-on coding for understanding the intricacies of new and emerging technologies
- Define patterns, frameworks, and best practices to achieve the architectural vision
- Identify and mitigate risks during the development of products
- Closely monitor competing products and strategize for the continuous evolution of the product line
- Translate abstract functionality to architecture and design documents by understanding the business requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication and ability to map conversations between business and technology
At ONE BCG, we accept and celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our customers. ONE BCG is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: ONE BCG does not accept agency resumes. ONE BCG is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Work, live, and play in India’s best-planned city: Chandigarh, “The City Beautiful”.
- Ranked among the cleanest cities in India
- Affordable living with high quality of life
- Top education and health care
- Lush, beautiful parks and gardens
- Countless delicious eateries
- Peaceful, unclogged neighborhoods and streets
- Perfectly located near uphills for cool weekend trips
5th Floor, Plot No ITC 2
IT Park, Sector 67
Mohali PB 160062
Ph: +91 172 424 8888
PO Box 1531
Dee Why NSW 2099
Ph: +61 2 9114 6001
FSVC - Botswana Innovation Hub
Paledi House, First Floor
Plot 50664 Fairgrounds
Ph: +267 399 6000
5th Floor Golden House
30 Great Pulteney Street
London W1F 9NN
Ph: +44 (0) 2070 99 88 50
7650 S McClintock Dr
Tempe AZ 85284
United States of America
Ph: +1 866 420 9555
Updated: 27 April 2018