Position: Senior Quality Analyst - HRIN155 - Open
Senior Quality Analyst
ONE BCG is a zestful, 17-year-young, energetic, continuously growing, and innovative enterprise. Our environment is startup-like and fast-paced, and functions more like an adhocracy than a bureaucracy. At ONE BCG, we approach testing differently – we test and break code constantly to better rebuild it. We are looking for a Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer who can test and validate data as it flows through the platform and is able to certify data quality and reliability in highly distributed environment. You will devise smart testing strategies and write code to examine and validate large-scale software development and deployments.
- Well acquainted with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Test Life Cycle (STLC), Bug Life Cycle and strong working experience in Agile Software testing methodologies
- Translate business requirements, processes into clear and comprehensive Test Plan, Test Scenarios, and Test Cases
- Implement QA Processes, implement new tools
- Lead projects independently and collaboratively in teams
- Create detailed test cases with complete coverage of business processes and functionalities
- Verify relational database data with respect to business logic and user interface, outputs, reports, etc.
- Execute test cases and document test results, verify test execution results, and update execution information
- Assist in preparing and modifying project specific test data
- Ensure testing commitments are met and communicate potential impacts and risks to target dates to the QA Test Lead
- Help identify and implement new process improvements. Assist in existing process improvements and adhere to all QA processes and procedures.
- Anticipate and communicate risk areas proactively throughout the project’s life-cycle
- Direct reporting to the QA lead & project manager
- 4+ years of experience is required in Manual Functional Testing.
- Expertise in any of the Test Management tools: Mantis, Jira, Bugzilla, QC/ALM, Silk Central
- Hands on experience in Database and Automation Testing is an added advantage
- Understanding of the principles and framework of Agile development (SCRUM)
- Adequate in process improvements for domain specific test methodologies
- Train QA Testers as required, both in groups and one-on-one
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- High level of personal commitment to each task – a "can do" attitude and a drive to deliver
- As an integrated part of the development organization, knowledge in SCRUM/Kanban and/or other modern development methodologies is considered a plus
At ONE BCG, we accept and celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our customers. ONE BCG is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: ONE BCG does not accept agency resumes. ONE BCG is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Work, live, and play in India’s best-planned city: Chandigarh, “The City Beautiful”.
- Ranked among the cleanest cities in India
- Affordable living with high quality of life
- Top education and health care
- Lush, beautiful parks and gardens
- Countless delicious eateries
- Peaceful, unclogged neighborhoods and streets
- Perfectly located near uphills for cool weekend trips
5th Floor, Plot No ITC 2
IT Park, Sector 67
Mohali PB 160062
Ph: +91 172 424 8888
PO Box 1531
Dee Why NSW 2099
Ph: +61 2 9114 6001
FSVC - Botswana Innovation Hub
Paledi House, First Floor
Plot 50664 Fairgrounds
Ph: +267 399 6000
5th Floor Golden House
30 Great Pulteney Street
London W1F 9NN
Ph: +44 (0) 2070 99 88 50
7650 S McClintock Dr
Tempe AZ 85284
United States of America
Ph: +1 866 420 9555
Updated: 08 July 2018