Position: Financial Analyst - HRIN142 - Open
ONE BCG - ONE Business Consulting Group is seeking a sharp, self-motivated Financial Analyst to provide support and analysis for the KPO clients of the organization. You will support financial analysis, reporting, reconciliation and ledger accounting of clients based USA, UK, Australia. This will include creating and analyzing financial reports, reconciliations and suggesting creative alternatives and recommendations to improve efficiency and financial performance.
This position is responsible for mapping client chart of accounts, creating and making adjustments to financial statements, provide trial balance analytics, audit support, system maintenance and become a subject matter expert for various projects assigned.
- Analyze accounting records and be able to clearly articulate and document fund accounting transactions/ processes / reconciliations / financial reporting to clients, external audit firms, and internal stakeholders.
- Execute maintenance activities including completion of pre-cycle activities, fund setups, chart of account maintenance and mapping
- Run process reviews evaluating the trial balance for high risk items: execute critical checks and review balances on an ongoing basis ensuring issues are escalated and resolved
- Prepare and/or review of financial statement adjustments from source to entry into the financial system
- Track and answer auditor/client/internal inquiries and fulfill internal and external requests accurately and timely / Run problem investigations and implement resolutions as needed.
- Track to ensure all monthly deliverables, open items and/or escalation items have been documented and communicated to the appropriate parties and followed through until resolution.
- Act as a contact for inquiries from partner sites/clients/auditor requests and ad hoc projects on issues.
- Represent ONE BCG Client Accounting Group on calls and in-person meetings with external auditors and clients.
- Assist in developing and adjusting department procedures, systems enhancements and achieving department’s efficiency goals /Recognize and act on opportunities to improve processes including developing and making recommendations for change.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Financial Analyst
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics preferred
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables/VLOOKUP’s/Match) & have participated in accounting system implementations and/or have excellent analytical, data mining ability.
- Financial modeling expertise a plus.
- Atleast having working experience of 1 International Accounting Software.
At ONE BCG, we accept and celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our customers. ONE BCG is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: ONE BCG does not accept agency resumes. ONE BCG is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Work, live, and play in India’s best-planned city: Chandigarh, “The City Beautiful”.
- Ranked among the cleanest cities in India
- Affordable living with high quality of life
- Top education and health care
- Lush, beautiful parks and gardens
- Countless delicious eateries
- Peaceful, unclogged neighborhoods and streets
- Perfectly located near uphills for cool weekend trips
5th Floor, Plot No ITC 2
IT Park, Sector 67
Mohali PB 160062
Ph: +91 172 424 8888
PO Box 1531
Dee Why NSW 2099
Ph: +61 2 9114 6001
FSVC - Botswana Innovation Hub
Paledi House, First Floor
Plot 50664 Fairgrounds
Ph: +267 399 6000
5th Floor Golden House
30 Great Pulteney Street
London W1F 9NN
Ph: +44 (0) 2070 99 88 50
7650 S McClintock Dr
Tempe AZ 85284
United States of America
Ph: +1 866 420 9555
Updated: 22 March 2018