Node JS Developer - HRIN140 - Closed
We’re building the next generation of products leveraging frameworks, such as Node, Python and tackling complex problems related to large-scale back-end infrastructure and mobile platforms. We're building a team of talented, thoughtful people who will work together to build an enduring company that will change the way teams work together.
The team will be building world-class web applications using the MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express.js, Angular.js, Node.js) using Agile philosophy.
- Create node.js applications for RESTful APIs in support of specific deliverables
- Responsible for building web applications, delivering a complete front-end portfolio, and ensuring high performance across platforms
- Use the best of object-oriented and functional language techniques when building APIs/logic
- Design robust solutions to hard problems that consider scale, security, reliability, and cost
- Leverage the latest technologies when building out APIs such as NoSQL databases, serverless (AWS Lambda, Azure Functions) and established software and design patterns
- Write accurate production-quality code
- Develop coding standards, methodology, and repeatable processes
- Works effectively in an iterative, incremental software development lifecycle wherein priorities, requirements and scope evolve, sometimes rapidly, over time and often mid-project
- Demonstrates self-development by staying current with new technology and design patterns
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of the latest technologies and patterns to provide leadership perspective on front and back-end technologies and their overall impact
- 2+ years of developing software using MEAN Stack technologies (MongoDB, Express.js, Angular.js, Node.js)
- Proficient and passionate about following Scrum Methodologies and Agile practices
- Building web services and RESTful services
- Knowledge of web markups, stylesheets, design patterns, frameworks, dependency managers, asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, cross-browser compatibility, preloading, pipelining, caching, SEO principles, A/B tests, capturing user interactions and navigations.
- Version Control, Build & Release Management tools
- An active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github, Google Developer Groups (GDGs)
At ONE BCG, we accept and celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our customers. ONE BCG is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: ONE BCG does not accept agency resumes. ONE BCG is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Work, live, and play in India’s best-planned city: Chandigarh, “The City Beautiful”.
- Ranked among the cleanest cities in India
- Affordable living with high quality of life
- Top education and health care
- Lush, beautiful parks and gardens
- Countless delicious eateries
- Peaceful, unclogged neighborhoods and streets
- Perfectly located near uphills for cool weekend trips
5th Floor, Plot No ITC 2
IT Park, Sector 67
Mohali PB 160062
Ph: +91 172 424 8888
PO Box 1531
Dee Why NSW 2099
Ph: +61 2 9114 6001
FSVC - Botswana Innovation Hub
Paledi House, First Floor
Plot 50664 Fairgrounds
Ph: +267 399 6000
5th Floor Golden House
30 Great Pulteney Street
London W1F 9NN
Ph: +44 (0) 2070 99 88 50
7650 S McClintock Dr
Tempe AZ 85284
United States of America
Ph: +1 866 420 9555
Updated: 07 August 2018