Position: Business Analyst - HRIN157 - Open
ONE BCG is a zestful, 18-year-young, energetic, continuously growing, and innovative enterprise. We are seeking a Business Analyst with a talent and passion for collaboration to be a part of an eighty-person company of specialized professionals with unique skill sets. As a Business Analyst, you will be an essential member of a cutting-edge, agile team focused specifically on creating incredibly high quality software for our customers. Alongside our Business Analysis team, you will participate in the design, implementation and testing of our innovative cloud software solution. You will be gathering and analyzing requirements, formulating and testing hypothesis, and developing and communicating recommendations.
ONE BCG is looking for an Analyst who will be comfortable working closely with business teams, while also dealing with complex, numerical, and work-flow analysis. In addition, you will have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members. A potential candidate will become an integral part of the team and play a key role in helping analyse and plan solutions.
- Identify, assess, and document business requirements, recommending business priorities, and advising best solutions in collaboration with the BA team
- Liaise with business stakeholders, internal and external, to conduct effective discussions on project requirements, data specifications, priority and timeline, to ensure timely and accurate deliveries
- Assist teams to ensure requirements are translated to test plans and implement new functionalities by running training sessions, demos and documentation development
- Facilitate implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demos, and the development of appropriate documentation. Provide and/or create relevant test scenarios for the testing team. Work with test team to identify different use cases – all to ensure the testing results correspond to the business expectations.
- Lead project initiation and planning phase independently. Plan, organize, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver projects that are significant in scope and impact.
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements
- Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery. Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients' needs as appropriate to senior management. Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Presents verbal and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management
- 2 + years of experience in research and/or analytics, preferably in healthcare, business, or financial analytics function preferably for software product development
- You are a "business thought partner", not just a "data monkey"
- Enjoy improving the business by using data analytics as a tool to prove your suggestions are the right ones
- Knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, with an emphasis on requirements elicitation, preferably in an agile software development environment
- Strong analytical skills to understand business requirements and deconstruct into more granular level requirements
- Effective communication skills, listening, written and verbal; ability to communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Significant experience with SQL, or at least experience in a major software engineering language (C#, Python) and a willingness to learn SQL
- Must be able to think strategically and present concise information to senior management
- Direct reporting to BA Lead
At ONE BCG, we accept and celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our customers. ONE BCG is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: ONE BCG does not accept agency resumes. ONE BCG is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Work, live, and play in India’s best-planned city: Chandigarh, “The City Beautiful”.
- Ranked among the cleanest cities in India
- Affordable living with high quality of life
- Top education and health care
- Lush, beautiful parks and gardens
- Countless delicious eateries
- Peaceful, unclogged neighborhoods and streets
- Perfectly located near uphills for cool weekend trips
5th Floor, Plot No ITC 2
IT Park, Sector 67
Mohali PB 160062
Ph: +91 172 424 8888
PO Box 1531
Dee Why NSW 2099
Ph: +61 2 9114 6001
FSVC - Botswana Innovation Hub
Paledi House, First Floor
Plot 50664 Fairgrounds
Ph: +267 399 6000
5th Floor Golden House
30 Great Pulteney Street
London W1F 9NN
Ph: +44 (0) 2070 99 88 50
7650 S McClintock Dr
Tempe AZ 85284
United States of America
Ph: +1 866 420 9555
Updated: 9 July 2018